Need to Know

The following information is very important and you should be aware of your responsibilities as a home owner, especially in respect of the Party Wall Act. The information attached relating to the building regulations, shows the level of information that we have to provide to show the Building Control department of the local authority that the works comply with the current Building Regulations.

Whilst we will always talk of the planning and building regulations process, in some instances, your individual scheme may not need planning approval! Some schemes are classed as Permitted Development. Follow this link to the Government's Planning Portal website to get more information about Permitted Development.

Please feel free to download these items and print them off for more detailed reading.

Contact us